- Changes dynamic URLs into static SEO friendly URLs
- Generates well-structured SEO URLs in relation to content
- Verifies and validates each SEO URL
If a user/visitor make any mistake in the SEO URL, he/she is redirected to the correct SEO URL - no HTTP 404/Not Found error or content penalty occurs. E.g.:
www.example.com/your-wrong-topic-name-1.html to www.example.com/your-topic-name-1.html
- Supports safe changes of SEO URLs
If any page receive a new SEO URL because of the content changes, all older SEO URLs will still be valid. The web browser or crawler will be redirected via HTTP 301 Moved Permanently to the new SEO URL. E.g.:
www.example.com/your-forum-name-1/ to www.example.com/your-new-forum-name-1/
- Supports redirects from ALL original phpBB URLs
E.g.: www.example.com/viewforum.php?f=1 to www.example.com/forum-name-1/
- Ability to set delimiter in URIs between keywords
Delimiter can be changed in all URIs.
- Ability to set URIs file extension
Extension can be e.g. .html, .xhtml or can be also completely removed.
- Ability to limit the maximum number of words in the URI's level
Others are omitted in URIs.
- Ability to limit the minimum word length
Shorter words are excluded from URIs.
- Prevents possible duplicate content penalties - no duplicate content available on the different SEO URLs
E.g.: www.example.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1 and www.example.com/viewtopic.php?p=1#1 will be www.example.com/topic-title-1.html#1
...and more - Inveo Magic SEO URLs for phpBB fix many duplicate content penalties such as:
and much more!
- Prevents possible duplicate content penalties of Previous/Next thread links
www.example.com/viewtopic.php?t=1&view=previous and www.example.com/viewtopic.php?t=1&view=next will be www.example.com/your-topic-name-1.html?view=next and www.example.com/your-topic-name-1.html?view=previous with redirect to real SEO URLs such as www.example.com/your-topic-name-2.html
- Prevents home page content penalties
www.example.com/?, www.example.com/index.php and www.example.com/index.php? will be www.example.com only!
(also incorrect backward links are redirected to www.example.com)
- Makes all relative URLs absolute
Search Engines will spider your forum more easily.
- Properly Sessions IDs handling and Highlights Removing
Sessions IDs and Highlights (sid and hilit parameters in URLs) are removed when one of 120 world-wide web robots is detected. If the web robot finds a backward link containing Session ID or Highlights, it is redirected to the non-Session ID/non-Highlights version of the SEO URL.
- Supports nice parameters and values in SEO URLs
To maximize visitor experience all non-intuitive parameters and values in URLs are replaced with human friendly equivalents
E.g.: Parameters: st to show-days, sk to sort-by and sd to sort-direction. Values: t to time, a to author, r to replies, s to subject, v to views, d to descending and a to ascending.
- Supports wide range of alphabets
Arabic (العربية), Bulgarian (Български), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Estonian (Eesti), Finnish (Suomen), French (Francais), Georgian (ქართული), Germany (Deutsch), Greek (ελληνικά), Hebrew (עִבְרִית), Hungarian (Magyar), Italian (Italiano), Japanese hiragana and Japanese katakana (日本語), Korean (한국어/조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Lithuanian (Lietuvių), Norwegian (Norsk), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Romanian (Daco-Romanian), Russian (Русский), Sanskrit (संस्कृतम्), Slovak (Slovenčina), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svenska), Thai (ภาษาไทย), Turkish (Türkçe), Ukrainian (українська).
- UTF-8 supported
- Three level cache and RegEx optimizations allow for high speed operations without hurting server load or web server response times
Does not add any SQL queries - in order to save database server resources, data for SEO friendly URLs are cached in the system memory during the script execution and are stored in special files for future reference.
All Rewrite Rules are optimized for maximum speed.
- Features separate optimized versions
PHP 5.0/5.1/5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0. All in one package!
- Supports Apache, nginx, and Microsoft IIS web servers
- Does not break phpBB MODs
- No modifications to phpBB core or to template files are required
Only copying files is needed for installation.
* Even if your web host doesn't have the Zend Optimizer/Zend Guard Loader/ionCube Loader installed, we are able to install it on most web servers (administrator/root permissions are not necessary).