- Changes dynamic URLs into static SEO friendly URLs
- Generates well-structured SEO URLs in relation to catalogued content
- Verifes and validates each SEO URL
If a user/visitor makes any mistake in the SEO URL, he/she is redirected to the correct SEO URL - no HTTP 404/Not Found error or content penalty occurs. E.g.:
www.example.com/your-wrong-product-name-1.html to www.example.com/your-product-name-1.html
- Supports safe changes of SEO URLs
If a page receives new SEO URL because of the content changes, all older SEO URLs will still be valid. The web browser or crawler will be redirected via HTTP 301 Moved Permanently to the new SEO URL. E.g.:
www.example.com/your-category-name-1/ to www.example.com/your-new-category-name-1/
- Supports redirects from ALL original osCommerce URLs
E.g.: www.example.com/index.php?cPath=2_5 to www.example.com/category-name-2/subcategory-name-5/
- Prevents possible duplicate content penalties - no duplicate content available for different SEO URLs
E.g.: www.example.com/product_info.php?products_id=1 and www.example.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_4&products_id=1 and www.example.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=9&products_id=27 will be www.example.com/product-name-1.html
...and more - Inveo Magic SEO URLs for osCommerce fix many duplicate content penalties such as:
and much more!
- Ability to set URI mode for products
Products can be placed in the root directory, in structured categories or in a category they belong to.
- Ability to set URI mode for categories
Categories URIs can contain full category path or just the current category.
- Ability to set product URI prefix and suffix
Prefix or suffix of URIs can be any keywords you prefer.
- Ability to set delimiter in URIs between keywords
Delimiter can be changed in all URIs.
- Ability to set URIs file extension
Extension can be e.g. .html, .xhtml or it can be completely removed.
- Ability to limit the maximum number of words in the URI's level
Others are omitted in URIs.
- Ability to limit the minimum word length
Shorter words are excluded from URIs.
- Prevents possible duplicate content penalties of Notify (add/remove) links
- Prevents home page content penalties
www.example.com/?, www.example.com/index.php and www.example.com/index.php? will be www.example.com only!
(also incorrect backward links are redirected to www.example.com)
- Includes multi-language and single-language modes
If your osCommerce-based shopping cart uses several languages, the Inveo Magic SEO URLs for osCommerce will split your shopping cart into virtual directories that contain language code. Otherwise, your cart is not split into language code directories.
- Makes all relative URLs absolute
Search Engines will spider your shopping cart more easily.
- Properly Sessions IDs handling
Sessions IDs (osCsid parameter in URLs) are removed when one of 120 world-wide web robots is detected. If the web robot finds a backward link containing Session ID, it is redirected to the non-Session ID version of the SEO URL.
- Supports wide range of alphabets
Arabic (العربية), Bulgarian (Български), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Estonian (Eesti), Finnish (Suomen), French (Francais), Georgian (ქართული), Germany (Deutsch), Greek (ελληνικά), Hebrew (עִבְרִית), Hungarian (Magyar), Italian (Italiano), Japanese hiragana and Japanese katakana (日本語), Korean (한국어/조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Lithuanian (Lietuvių), Norwegian (Norsk), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Romanian (Daco-Romanian), Russian (Русский), Sanskrit (संस्कृतम्), Slovak (Slovenčina), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svenska), Thai (ภาษาไทย), Turkish (Türkçe), Ukrainian (українська).
- Support a number of character encodings
cp-1250, cp-1251, cp-1252, cp-1254, iso-8859-1, iso-8859-2, iso-8859-3, iso-8859-4, iso-8859-5, iso-8859-7, iso-8859-9, iso-8859-10, iso-8859-15 and utf-8
- Two level cache and RegEx optimizations allow for high speed operations without hurting server load or web server response times
Does not add any SQL queries - in order to save database server resources, data for SEO friendly URLs are cached in the system memory during the script execution and are stored in special files for future reference.
All Rewrite Rules are optimized for maximum speed.
- Features separate optimized versions
PHP 5.0/5.1/5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0. All in one package!
- Supports Apache, nginx, and Microsoft IIS web servers
- Does not break any installed add-ons, modules or templates/themes
- No modifications to osCommerce core files are required
Only one line of code is needed for installation.
* Even if your web host doesn't have the Zend Optimizer/Zend Guard Loader/ionCube Loader installed, we are able to install it on most web servers (administrator/root permissions are not necessary).