- Changes dynamic URLs into static SEO friendly URLs
- Generates well-structured SEO URLs in relation to catalogued content
- Verifies and validates each SEO URL
If a user/visitor makes any mistake in the SEO URL, he/she is redirected to the correct SEO URL - no HTTP 404/Not Found error or content penalty occurs. E.g.:
www.example.com/your-wrong-product-name-1.html to www.example.com/your-product-name-1.html
- Supports safe changes of SEO URLs
If a page receives a new SEO URL because of the content changes, all older SEO URLs will still be valid. The web browser or crawler will be redirected via HTTP 301 Moved Permanently to the new SEO URL. E.g.:
www.example.com/your-category-name-1/ to www.example.com/your-new-category-name-1/
- Supports redirects from ALL original OpenCart URLs
E.g.: www.example.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=2 to www.example.com/category-name-2/
www.example.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3 www.example.com/product-name-or-keywords-you-specify-3.html (extension can be chosen as well)
...and many other URIs such as sorting URIs etc!
- Full control of how Product and Category URIs look
- Ability to set source for keywords in URI
SEO Keyword field or Product/Category name in the admin panel so you don’t have to waste time setting an up-to-date URI. Magic SEO URLs also gives you the ability to specify keywords for each language.
- Ability to set product URI prefix and suffix
Prefix or suffix of URIs can be any keywords you prefer.
- Ability to set URI mode for products
Products can be placed in the root directory, in structured categories or in a category they belong to.
- Ability to set URI mode for categories
Categories URIs can contain full category path or just the current category.
- Ability to inject SKU code to product URIs
It allows to assign nice and unique URIs to products.
- Ability to set delimiter in URIs between keywords
Delimiter can be changed for all URIs.
- Ability to set URIs file extension
Extension can be e.g. .html, .xhtml or it can be completely removed.
- Ability to limit the maximum number of words in the URI's level
Others are omitted in URIs.
- Ability to limit the minimum word length
Shorter words are excluded from URIs.
- Prevents possible duplicate content penalties - no duplicate content available for different SEO URLs (includes category sorting URLs, for example)
- Prevents home page content penalties
www.example.com/?, www.example.com/index.php and www.example.com/index.php? will be www.example.com only!
(also incorrect backward links are redirected to www.example.com)
- Include multi-language and single-language modes
If your OpenCart-based shopping cart uses several languages, the Inveo Magic SEO URLs for OpenCart will split your shopping cart into virtual directories that contain language code. Otherwise, your cart is not split into language code directories.
- Makes all relative URLs absolute
Search Engines will spider your shopping cart more easily.
- Supports wide range of alphabets
Arabic (العربية), Bulgarian (Български), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Estonian (Eesti), Finnish (Suomen), French (Francais), Georgian (ქართული), Germany (Deutsch), Greek (ελληνικά), Hebrew (עִבְרִית), Hungarian (Magyar), Italian (Italiano), Japanese hiragana and Japanese katakana (日本語), Korean (한국어/조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Lithuanian (Lietuvių), Norwegian (Norsk), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Romanian (Daco-Romanian), Russian (Русский), Sanskrit (संस्कृतम्), Slovak (Slovenčina), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svenska), Thai (ภาษาไทย), Turkish (Türkçe), Ukrainian (українська).
- UTF-8 is supported
- Three level cache and RegEx optimizations allow for high speed operations without hurting server load or web server response times
Does not add any SQL queries - in order to save database server resources, data for SEO friendly URLs are cached in the system memory during the script execution and are stored in special files for future reference.
All Rewrite Rules are optimized for maximum speed.
- Separate optimized versions
PHP 5.0/5.1/5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5 and PHP 5.6. All in one package!
- Supports Apache, nginx, and Microsoft IIS web servers
- Does not break any installed add-ons, modules or templates/themes
- No modifications to OpenCart core files are required
Only one line of code is needed for installation.
* Even if your web host doesn't have the Zend Optimizer/Zend Guard Loader/ionCube Loader installed, we are able to install it on most web servers (administrator/root permissions are not necessary).