[osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Magic SEO URLs for CRE Loaded.
selynch
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 am

[osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby selynch » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 am

When I click confirm order button, iget this message

Code: Select all

0 -

insert into discount_coupons_to_orders (coupons_id, orders_id) values ('', '0')

[TEP STOP]


I was NOT using a coupon code. If I click the back button and hit confirm order again, the order goes through, but an order number is not assign. Has the order number 0

-----
The links in the my account section no longer work.

-------
Unwanted link at bottom of page to your website. I would like it removed.

-----

I am using SEO Magic URL 2.0

inveo
Inveo Support
Posts: 1280
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:07 pm
Contact:

Re: [osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby inveo » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:45 am

selynch wrote:I was NOT using a coupon code. If I click the back button and hit confirm order again, the order goes through, but an order number is not assign. Has the order number 0

-----
The links in the my account section no longer work.


Troubles you are encountering are not caused by MSU. You can prove it by disabling MSU (please see Troubleshooting section in docs).


selynch wrote:Unwanted link at bottom of page to your website. I would like it removed.


You purchased MSU in Special Limited Offer, which includes the copyright notice and this copyright notice can not be removed.

selynch
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 am

Re: [osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby selynch » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:48 pm

I did disable MSU and everything works GREAT just as it did before installing MSU.

I have re-installed and run several orders and get the same result each time. When I DISABLE MSU, my site works great no errors and orders placed properly. All links in MY ACCOUNT section work when MSU is disabled. Seems MSU is causing a problem.

Wish I had known about the unwanted copyright links. How much more will you charge me to remove them if we can get this application to work successfully?

inveo
Inveo Support
Posts: 1280
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:07 pm
Contact:

Re: [osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby inveo » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 pm

selynch wrote:I have re-installed and run several orders and get the same result each time. When I DISABLE MSU, my site works great no errors and orders placed properly. All links in MY ACCOUNT section work when MSU is disabled. Seems MSU is causing a problem.


Than you have incorrectly configured your osCommerce installation (likely cookie settings etc.). MSU simply can not be causing such errors (it is technically impossible).

selynch wrote:Wish I had known about the unwanted copyright links. How much more will you charge me to remove them if we can get this application to work successfully?


There is currently no such possiblity. The differences between special offer and standard package is clearly stated at purchase page.

selynch
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 am

Re: [osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby selynch » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 pm

But the site runs great with MSU disabled and has been for several years. I installed MSU and get the errors when trying to check out. Dis able MSU and site works great again. Tell me more about cookie setting etc. I would like to use you application if possible.

Concerning the links at bottom of page, on check the lower price version simply said, no installation and no refund. Certainly if we are able to get this app to work, I could upgrade to remove links?

inveo
Inveo Support
Posts: 1280
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:07 pm
Contact:

Re: [osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby inveo » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:37 pm

selynch wrote:But the site runs great with MSU disabled and has been for several years. I installed MSU and get the errors when trying to check out.


Yes, none saying it doesn't. Using structured URLs is more sensitive to incorrect settings.

selynch wrote:Concerning the links at bottom of page, on check the lower price version simply said, no installation and no refund. Certainly if we are able to get this app to work, I could upgrade to remove links?


At the purchase page, there is clearly stated:

* With copyright notice.
* Free installation service is not included.
* Forum only technical support.
* No refunds.

selynch
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 am

Re: [osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby selynch » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Do you have any suggestions on what settings may be incorrect on my web site? I would like to use your application.

These are the problems when MSU is activated:
On Checkout order goes through but has an order number of 0.
When I go to MY ACCOUNT none of the links work .

inveo
Inveo Support
Posts: 1280
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:07 pm
Contact:

Re: [osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby inveo » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:46 pm

selynch wrote:Do you have any suggestions on what settings may be incorrect on my web site? I would like to use your application.


As I already said, it seems to be something with cookies. Check the settings in includes/configure.php.

selynch wrote:These are the problems when MSU is activated:
On Checkout order goes through but has an order number of 0.
When I go to MY ACCOUNT none of the links work .


What exactly do you mean by "none of the links work "? I need an error message or steps how to reproduce the problem.

selynch
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 am

Re: [osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby selynch » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 pm

When I Click on a link, nothing happens. no error message no nothing.

I want to focus on the checkout problem first.

The cookie sttings in my configure file are:
define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mydomain.com');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mydomain.com');
define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

inveo
Inveo Support
Posts: 1280
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:07 pm
Contact:

Re: [osCommerce] Cannot Checkout

Postby inveo » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:37 am

What is your store URL?